The Malibu Country Mart encompasses six acres of prime real estate in the heart of Malibu's Civic Center. It's 90,000 square feet of high-end retail, dining, and service offerings are housed in an eclectic mix of architectural styles displaying Mediterranean, modern, and rustic influences.
The structures are complimented by world-class gardens, unique sculptures, outdoor dining and picnic areas, and the popular children's playground.
- Over 60% of the households in a 5 mile radius earn more than $100,000 per year.
- Over 38% of the owner-occupied housing units in this area are valued at more than $1,000,000.
- Malibu households generate $276 million in annual retail sales.
- Malibu retailers generate $234 million annually including about $87 million from Malibu households and $147 million from tourists, overnight visitors, and surrounding communities.
- 78% of the trade area is white collar.
- 63% of the population over 25 years old holds a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Over 15 million tourists visit Malibu every year.
- Over 45,000 cars pass the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Cross Creek Road every day.
- Outdoor picnic areas
- World-class gardens and green spaces
- Abundant free parking
- Unique sculptures, artwork, and architecture
- Children's playground
- Year-round events